Tempo is pleased to announce the coming availability of our new Cloud early access program, TempoLab. This new program is designed to give our customers and partners the opportunity to try out new Cloud features before they are made generally available, and provide valuable feedback on our products. Through this new initiative, our customers will have the opportunity to provide critical insight, and help shape the future of Tempo’s product delivery by letting us know how we can build tools and features their teams will value.
TempoLab provides participants with an opportunity to give us direct feedback that can impact the features, functionality and implementation of existing and future releases. Participants will have a chance to:
- Get an early look at new Cloud products and key features and functionality
- Identify potential issues or roadblocks that might affect day-to-day activities while using Tempo
- Test new features and/or improvements
- Prepare users for upcoming changes
- Prepare integrations for upcoming API changes
- Provide feedback that will help refine feature requirements and functionality
TempoLab will be made available to customers and partners in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!